Our technology encompasses non-linear modeling with robust Pareto-aware symbolic regression, non-linear modeling based on statistical learning theory, non-linear variable selection, variable relationship mapping, model-based outlier detection, data balancing and compression.
Our goals are to enable people to quickly and efficiently and effectively understand and capture the value from the data deluge and enable the leap from data to actions. In addition to our flagship product - the DataModeler addon package for Mathematica - we provide consulting, training, and analysis system development.
Our areas of expertise include data modeling and optimization, signal processing, system building and project management. As needed, we draw on a network of consultants and experts. Staff experiences are diverse and include:
- electrical energy trading system development,
- chemical plant data collection, analysis & problem resolution,
- combinatorial biology data analysis,
- machine learning & evolutionary computing research,
- torpedo guidance & control system design,
- sonar signal processing algorithm design,
- neonatal oxygenation control research,
- I/T project management,
- DoD data processing system engineering,
- condition-based maintenance of machinery research,
- laboratory & research data analysis system development.
If interested in consulting, training or system building, please contact email@example.com.