Evolved Analytics on the Move
Where we are engaging to drive progress, advance insight and spur action.
- National Science Foundation Engineering Research Center for Cell Manufacturing Technologies (CMaT) – Industrial Partner
- National Academies Forum on Regenerative Medicine – Applying Systems Thinking to Regenerative Medicine
- NSF Mid-Scale Biomanufacturing Research Infrastructure Workshop (Co-Chair)
- IFPA Cortona– International Meeting on Pharma and Biotech Manufacturing Innovation, Advanced Analytics and Process Control, Informatics, Big Data, Knowledge Management and Global Regulatory Initiatives (2021 presenter)
- ASTM E55.01 PAT in Biotechnology Manufacturing Forum
- National Materials and Manufacturing Board Focus Session: High Throughput Research: Accelerating Materials Discovery, Design, Development and Deployment
- Global Solutions Summit: Scaling Up Technology Deployment: Harnessing Technology in the Age of Covid and Beyond – Find out more, including how to register for the November 10th virtual conference.
- National Academy of Science Consensus Study on Strategic Long-Term Participation by DoD in Its Manufacturing USA Institutes (Co-Chair)
- National Academy of Engineers Workshop on Adaptability of the US Engineering and Technical Workforce (Co-Chair)
- National Academy of Engineers Consensus Study on Making Value for America: Embracing the Future of Manufacturing, Technology and Work (Committee)
- National Academies National Materials and Manufacturing Board Chair
- National Science Foundation Engineering Research Center for Cell Manufacturing Technologies (CMaT) – NSF ERC Industrial Advisory Board
- GTMI (Georgia Tech Manufacturing Institute) External Advisory Board Chair
- Penn State Materials Science & Engineering External Advisory Board Member